More results...

Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors


Frequently Asked Questions

What are you wondering?

More results...

Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Page 7 of 11

You can enter the UAE without a visa if you are a citizen of a GCC country (Kuwait, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, and Oman). You only need to present your passport or your national identification card at the entry point.

GCC residents need to apply online for an entry permit (e-Visa) to enter the UAE. The e-Visa has a 30-day validity and can be extended once for 30 days.

Citizens of specific countries do not need to arrange their visa in advance and can get a 30-day visa on arrival with a 10-day grace period for extension or a 90-day visa on arrival.

You need to obtain a tourist visa if you are not eligible to get a visa-free entry or a visa on arrival. Eligible individuals from any parts of the world can get a tourist visa.


Your tourist visa can be applied on your behalf by an airline, a travel agency or a hotel based in the UAE.

Airlines such as Emirates, Fly Dubai, Etihad Airways, and Air Arabia can arrange a tourist visa for you, as long as you meet their requirements, including booking your flight with them.

UAE hotels can also apply a tourist visa for you, in the condition that you get your flight ticket through them and book a reservation with them.

Travel agencies based in your country that have a partner tour operator in the UAE can also arrange a tourist package for you. 

A tourist visa is valid 30 days or 90 days, either for single or multiple entries, depending on your vacation plans. You can extend your tourist visa for 30 days, twice, even without leaving the UAE.

A person on a visit or tourist visa is not allowed to work in the UAE.  Individuals can only work in the UAE if they have a work permit and an employment visa.

A tourist visa can be used if you will go to the UAE for vacation and leisure purposes. A visit visa can be used if you will attend a seminar, business meeting, and the like.  A visit visa is valid for 90 days whereas a tourist visa is valid for 14 or 30 days and can be extended for a 40-day period.

A transit visa is a type of visa that is valid for a short period of time and should be processed and granted before you enter the UAE. The first type of transit visa is valid for 48 hours and you can get for free. The second type is valid for 96 hours and costs AED 50. Both transit visa types are not extendable.

Your transit visa can only be applied by UAE-based airlines. Your travel agency can also arrange your transit visa, but it must be forwarded to the airline.

a passport or travel document valid for at least three months
your photo on white background
a flight ticket from the UAE to another destination

a passport or travel document valid for at least six months
your photo on white background
a flight ticket from the UAE to another destination

Discover world-class tourist attractions in different emirates:

Abu Dhabi Department of Culture and Tourism
Dubai- Department of Tourism and Commerce Marketing
Sharjah Tourism and Commerce Development Authority
Ras Al Khaimah Tourism Development Authority
Umm Al Quwain Department of Archaeology and Heritage
Fujairah Tourism and Antiquities Authority

Police – 999
Ambulance – 998
Fire Department – 997
Coastguard – 996
Electricity concerns – 991
Water concerns – 922

Trademark Logo

Trade license Copy

Power Of Attorney

Priority Document

Passport Copy

Other attachments

Go to the MoE website

Register on the site.

Select Trademark Registration under e-Services.

Fill in the data and attach the required documents.

Your application will be reviewed.

Once approved, pay for publishing.

Publish the trademark in two local newspapers.

If no objection is received, pay the final registration fee.

The brand should be new and original.

The mark should not be identical or similar to other marks previously registered or previously applied for registration for the same products or services.

The mark should not contain prohibited elements or forms that may not be registered in accordance with Article (3) of Federal Law No. Federal No. (37) of 1992 regarding trademarks.

You will be notified via e-mail to complete the publishing procedures. Pay the publishing fees via the MoE website, print the publication and publish the trademark in two daily newspapers published in Arabic for one day.

The period of the objection shall be 30 days from the date of the last announcement of the trademark.

After the end of the objection period, you can pay the final registration fee, upload the photos of the local newspapers, complete the required data and issue the certificate electronically.